Corporate Plan 2019-2022 – Consultative Draft
We are looking for your views on our Corporate Plan 2019-2022, which will guide our work for the next three years.
We have chosen four areas where we think we can have the greatest impact. For each area we have identified outcomes that we believe we should be working to change.
- More and better jobs for disabled people
- Increased choice for women in employment
- Freedom from prejudice and harassment at work
Access and participation
- Tackling educational disadvantage
- Freedom from prejudice based bullying at school
- Participation in public and political life
- Shared, safe communities and accessible services and public space
- Access to information and digital services
Mainstreaming and championing equality
- Mainstreaming equality and good relations
See how we chose these areas, the outcomes we’re looking for and the actions and delivery needed to make them happen - Download our full draft corporate plan (pdf)
- Do you agree that our plan identifies the key inequalities where we need to see change?
- If not, what should our priorities be?
- What are your ideas about what would help?
Your comments and feedback are welcomed!
We want to make sure it is as easy as possible for you to respond - choose a way that suits you best:
- online survey
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 028 90 500 552
- letter addressed to Corporate Plan Consultation, c/o Louise Conlon, Equality Commission for Northern Ireland, Equality House, Shaftesbury Square, Belfast BT2 7DP
- or you can arrange a meeting with us
All information received will be compiled, stored and used in line with the General Data Protection Regulations. Read our privacy statement
Over the next 12 weeks we will be asking questions and encouraging discussions about our plans on social media. Follow us on Facebook
and Linked In
to see the latest feedback and to take part in our online surveys.
If you need this information in an alternative format, or to submit your response in a different way, please contact us using the details above.
The closing date for responses is 4 January 2019