Public Sector Webinar: Section 75 Duties and Equality Assessments
The Equality Commission's Advisory Services Team will be running a webinar for those who already have a basic knowledge and understanding of Section 75 of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 and its key concepts. The event will take place on Tuesday 17 August 2021, 10am-11:15am
This session will explain how screening should be conducted, using practical examples of real policies. Session overview:
- Why Screen-link to equality scheme commitments?
- When, how and by whom should screening be undertaken?
- Screening and equality impact assessment
- Challenging the myths around screening
- Good Practice Screening
- Summary of our S75 advice on screening and EQIA's (pdf, 409kb)
If you have any reasonable adjustment requests please include them when booking your place. If you require assistance to book your place please contact Roisin Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02890 500636.
Please contact the employer training team on 028 90 890 888 or email email@example.com